Denim sizing can be tricky. To find your size please follow the below guide.
All measurements are taken on the garment lying flat (not on the body). Please also note, garment measurements are indicative and there may be a small variation +/- 1cm due to fabric stretch and production tolerances.
- If you're having difficulty finding your correct size, we recommend comparing an existing pair of jeans you own and love the fit of, measure them and compare those measurements to our size chart below.
- Don't go by the size label in your old jeans. Most jeans, including ours, are sized slightly larger than described on the label. This is why we recommend measuring them across the top of the waist whilst laid flat and with the button fastened. Or, you can measure your actual waist around where you usually like to have them sit.
- If you have any further questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raw Denim Jean Measurements
About Raw Denim
The denim we use is raw (unwashed) and all denim fabric starts out this way before it’s either pre-washed or pre-distressed.
- Ours is unsanforized, which means it has not received any treatments post-production. Therefore, there will be some shrinkage on the first wash, most noticeably in the leg length which will shorten by 1.5-2 inches (hence the reason we cut them slightly longer). Waist shrinkage is negligible, they'll tighten a little in the waist, but will loosen out again after wear.
- The process of wearing in a pair of raw denim jeans is a love affair and well worth the little extra effort. With time and wear, they'll develop a unique patina becoming as unique to you as your fingerprint.